Wednesday, November 08, 2006

7th November 2006

7thNovember2006
Hello.
I'm suffering badly now,thanks to the afternoon heat.
Okay, we were suppose to go Escape but it was closed.
There was this very big signboard, "MONDAY-FRIDAY CLOSE"
Me&Mindy felt very paiseh,cause we were the only two people walking towards there.
How very dumb.

So we decided to cycle along Pasir Ris Park.
We walked super duper far just to reach the Park.
Hahaha, its damn hot.
We saw jellyfishes,they're cute.
& Mindy called them Brainless Freaks, very true, she IS evil(:
So we went to rent bicycles, after a really long walk.

I wonder what Atikah was thinking, LOL!
She said that that guy's cute.
Okay la, not bad. Cause he got small eyes[:
Took photos, I love the photo with Mindy Quek!
The beach has jellyfish so very near shore, wth.
Craved & erased.

Then, we went to climb that spiderweb-like mazes.
It's torture.
I was the 4th to give up.
Atikah,HuiMin,YunPing gave up accordingly.
My hand's tomato in colour.
& I got sunburn, my face's red & my back too.

HuiMin & Mindy came to my house after that.
Played GameOfLife & Monopoly, ate Pizza(:
Okay, we're gonna gain,girls!
Then they left at 7pm going 8pm.
Then I used the com, then I showered.
No more striaghtened hair):
My face is hurting a little now, terrible.

------------------------------------------------
Sadly, I'm not going table-tennis practice tomorrow.
My mum said cannot perspire after that * session.
Yeah, Mindy knows(:
Mindy, sadly I wont see you tomorrow!
You've gotta practice without me,sorry.
If there's a teacher there yeah, help me tell them I've got an appointment.
Oh yeah, btw. The timing is, confirm cannot go for the practice, i just know.
Sad yeah?

I just saw MTM Skin Care Japan just now on tv[:
& the lady in that commercial is Kelly Keak!
Ohmygoodness,I'm gonna see her next week :D
Maybe I should ask for her signature, dumb me.
I've gotta travel all the way to Wheelock Place, just for the * treatment.

My dad was watching the 10pm chinese news.
& Hokkiado got typhoon?!
Okay, I won't be able to see my friends anymore D:
Okay, dumb me.

Currently at Disc12 of Sorry,I love you
The korean drama(:
It's damn nice, cause the 4 main actors are very good-looking[:
The storyline is nice too!
After that show, I got Save The Last Dance For Me
A very long show.

( I really miss Xuan&Dom&Gor very very much )

Goodbye,till then.